Summer league 2017
Welcome to our Summer League here in Port Chester! We are excited to be developing this event for the community to come and enjoy some fun competition.
The Tournament consists of teams of 7 players (U6-U10) or 9 players (U11-U16). The teams will be sorted into the four groups by the organizing committee. The organizing committee will announce the complete schedule on July 7th. Games will be 5 v 5 (U6-U10) and 7 v 7 (U11-U16) with teams playing 2 games every week. There will be 10 guaranteed games.
Registration will be in Columbus Park:
Summer League features:
- Boys & Girls U6-U10 (2007-2012)
- Boys & Girls U11-U16 (2002-2006)
- 10 games
- 5 v 5 & 7 v 7, 30 minute games
- All games played on turf field
Summer League rules:
- Kick-ins no throw-ins.
- You can score from everywhere in the field
(not directly from Kick-ins or Kick offs)
- No offside.
- You can score directly from corner kicks.
- Penalty kicks taken from the halfway line without a wall and every player (except the kicker) must be 5 yards behind the ball.
- 30 Minute games. No half time.
- Substitutions on the fly.
- All free kicks are direct.
- No slide tackles or bicycle kicks (DIRECT FREE KICK for the opponent)
- No Heading
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: